crazy legs

keep your hands in the bush
in the bush
                  in the bush          i died tonight
waiting for the whales to sing
inside my ears
via
earbuds.

                                        and now you
                                        are watching me
                                        write poetry
                                        on this side of the
                                        page
waiting for me to return
to zero.

here i am... nugget.
golden fish stick ticket to paradise.
oh my god i think i love you,
please hold me
the way
mommy
would if
she still
existed.

it's been made aware to me
that i am unhinged      by some of u here
even by the man himself        Lord Blevin, i cannot confirm
                                                if real poets
                                                care about dill dough pickles
maybe sweet & sour
crazy legs-
the new thing, maybe not-
maybe the only thing
we really want
when drunk at 2 in the morning
is insane posse poetry.



Comments