Hedwig The Pig

I'm looking for my Humph.
I was told
it might be worth finding.

I twist my neck
like a Mexican moonbeam
searching for sombrero.
My thoughts
are a distant pillow
enthusiastic for a nap.

Hold up..
what's this?

I discover
the puppet of my presence..
Hola, Hedwig.
Hola, Solarjinx.

The two of you should become
acquainted.
Certainly,
let's begin with a few simple
questshuns:

What type of light do you bask in?
What language do you speak?
How many fingers do I hold up?

Four.
No, five!
I see four.
No, you see FIVE!

Only the disciplined mind can see
it's own self destruction.

Hedwig: You are lying!
Solarjinx: I'm only capable of truth!

And so it begins,
the nature of disobedience.
Hedwig the pig,
wearing the wig of a penned
up creature,
reminding me that the sky
isn't always blue.

Comments