Yellow Folder

Flat.
Unremarkable.
Ring stained
        w/ frayed edge.
Tab marked: water/sewer
as if
the contents within
were to be flushed
and forgotten.

How explicitly precise.

Clippings
of excrement meant to
make me feel eight years old again.
Boyish butthole
bleeding.
Trembling hands reaching for
full moon.

I still stare at stars
in the night sky, hoping they are
pin prick
      gateways to a new
existence.
I still pray to God
asking forgiveness
      for future crimes I might commit.

Demon leech.
Vernal shadow perished
between the flaps of
      yellow
            folder
                  monster.

Water/Sewer
Cum/Stain

Soaking wound in pajama.
One day, maybe
the bad luck beauty mark
that haunts me
will become a garden
in a girl's dress
blowing soft kisses.

More likely,
death will take me
before I see it.

Comments